The Secretariat is based at the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine and acts as the main source of information and communication for the Consortium. It provides assistance to the Chief Executive Officer and the chairs of the governance Committees in the day-to-day management of the Project. The Secretariat also maintains a resource centre which includes an online library dedicated to malaria in pregnancy, the Consortium’s publications and the Consortium’s website.
- Project Manager: Jenny Hill
- Project Administrator: Cheryl Giddings
- Head of Research Management: Kelli Cassidy
- Monitoring Coordinator: Carl Henry
- Safety Coordinator: Cheryl Pace